Looking for a good place to stay in Ivano-Frankivsk? Choose Pilgrim Hostel.
What does the modern traveler need the most?
– 24/7 Check-in/Reception where you pay, get your key, receive a map and all important info. Someone will always be around to help you.
– Friendly staff that speaks English and will recommend you the best idea about what is going on in the city, what to do and to see.
– Bedroom/dorm room. Pilgrim Hostel features both.
– Beds with comfy mattresses, fluffy pillows, and thick comforters. After a day of running all over the city, it’s a huge comfort to come back to beds like these.
– Security. We use lockers, a room to store your luggage and safe at the reception desk. Good-sized lockers and key access to rooms
– Showers and toilets. Our bathrooms are really nice. They are clean and spacious. No combo bathroom and stupid buttons at the shower. Hairdryer.
– Free breakfast. YES! Normally, it’s sandwich with tea or coffee.
– Free WiFi. YES!
– Parking on site. Yes, free guarded parking for your car or bus.
– Meals. Breakfast is included. You can order lunch and dinner in our café.
– Credit cards? No problem!
– Cheap price. We believe $9 per night including breakfast, WiFi and parking is a good price.
In addition: good coffee, laundry service, restaurant on site, guide/interpreter service and many more.
Location: 2 km from the city center (20 min walking of 10 min by bus). Bus station is next to the hostel. Railway station is 2 km away.
SO if you travel to Ivano-Frankivsk and plan to stay here note Pilgrim Hostel – cheap price, good mood and good food guaranteed!